Archived Oh no.....they're all coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll just order my tea kettle online at 8, I'm working Saturday and I know we only have two so far because I handled both of them. No way this isn't going to be a shitshow.

Is this stuff going to be orderable online right away? Vineyard Vines wasn't, but I haven't heard one way or another about this weekend's launch stuff. It's all going to be gone before the store opens if it's OPU eligible.

The boxes started arriving and there are so many. One store in my area is getting all 20, so I really feel sorry for them. Mine is getting 15. The other two are getting fewer. Glad I'm not part of A&A.

The boxes started arriving and there are so many. One store in my area is getting all 20, so I really feel sorry for them. Mine is getting 15. The other two are getting fewer. Glad I'm not part of A&A.
I’m confused why all stores weren’t set up the same way. We’re getting a segregated trailer tomorrow with all of our target 20 freight all palletized and wrapped. Going straight into steel to get sorted and detrashed Friday

We're getting 15. Scanning the list, it looks like the bigger/higher volume the store, the more they get. Roughly.

Got mine! Insect tumblers and app plates. Easy peasy. I was shocked. Going in at 10. Can't wait to hear how it started at 8 in the store.

70305992_10159019213244966_2041748940516229120_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back