Archived Oh the irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally have enough hours but not enough people. Everyone is at 40 hours working in like 3 different work centers a day. Overtime has been approved but everyone is so exhausted that it's not much help.

This will be my store next week.

This is how my store is too. I have 30 minutes to spare for the week, and I'll probably use them up tonight when I stay over to try and resuscitate Guest Service. I live in California too, so I think I have 2 hours OT for this week as well. All that, and we're still completely behind on everything. Flex has screwed us. Good for sales...but...it's like we need a team of people to ONLY do flex.

We have a huge note covering this week and next weeks schedule. More hrs and ot available. Ship from store, double trucks and trucks every day killing us. Trucks were 1500 to 1800 push, now 1900 to 2000. SFS is sucking our floor empty. We are all pooped and cranky, including our bosses.

I honestly hope we get approved... Because I'm at forty and I'm bored on my days off...

A few of us who do SFS were approved for OT. Sales is all my STL see's. OT isn't much compared to guaranteed sales :rolleyes:

I wish this was my store. I'm at 40 and want the OT, but STL won't give us any.

Our 2 seasonal cart attendants both couldn't hang and now over the past 2 months I went from 26-28 hours a week to a solid 38.
Yes I can feel the burn.

Last edited:
We can't finish our trucks since 9 seasonals and one TM either NCNS or call out every night, especially when we have a 4K double...and they think it's bad now..

We haven't come clean with the floor in two weeks since our seasonals keep no-showing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back