Archived Oldest TL/GSA You've Seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldest TL in my store is early 60's. I know how old s/he is, but feel like that narrows down what store Im at.

Like most, the ETLs are in their 20's

How does Target even phrase that question? I'm a high school dropout, but I have my GED and an associate's degree, so my highest level of education achieved is college graduate. If that's how Target phrased the question, I don't even know they're aware I didn't graduate high school. Or they know and don't

You are required to put your education on your application. It ask if you graduated or not

All our ETLs are in their 20s or 30s. Our ETL intern is still in college, and he makes this face every time he passes a team member.

4xLNFE6.jpg

We don't have many ETLs but they are all middle aged. The SrTL's are all super young though.

Haha. I had a GSA when I first started who was this short little old woman with a mouth that could destroy anyone who challenged her. She wasn't married, so working at Target was her way of keeping busy. She was awesome. Easily between 60-70, by the time I was there she had already been with Target for 10 years.

We don't have many ETLs but they are all middle aged. The SrTL's are all super young though.

And we have the exact opposite. I don't think we have an etl over 35, our sr tls are probably 40/50s and tls range from 30s to 50s. I just assumed T hired all etls straight out of university so they could brainwash, er, I mean train them before they got life experience. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back