Archived on a final... transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got put on a final for "loafing" kinda funny cart attendants do 7000 things but cant rest for a second or two anyway I am transfering schools and there is a target close to where I was going to go. I know being on a final usually means I cant transfer stores.. any advice ?

You can’t be put on a final for a one time loafing offense. That is a CCA. Hotline.

Or actually no just quit. That’s what they want anyways. It is not worth your time staying there and being paid minimum wage lol.

Let's see the ETLs go out into the 100+ degree heat for 5-8 hours at a time collecting carts, AND stock the spill stations, AND follow up with the restrooms, AND collect the hangers, AND do carry outs, AND handle salvages, and not get tired for a second or two. LOL.

So I got put on a final for "loafing" kinda funny cart attendants do 7000 things but cant rest for a second or two anyway I am transfering schools and there is a target close to where I was going to go. I know being on a final usually means I cant transfer stores.. any advice ?
You definitely cannot transfer while on a CA.

I heard conflicting facts about quitting while on CA. Some said you have to wait a certain number of weeks before reapplying. Some said you are listed as NOT REHIREABLE if quitting while on CA.
Can any HRs confirm?

You definitely cannot transfer while on a CA.

I heard conflicting facts about quitting while on CA. Some said you have to wait a certain number of weeks before reapplying. Some said you are listed as NOT REHIREABLE if quitting while on CA.
Can any HRs confirm?
Yes, if you quit while on a CA or final you are non-rehireable.

I have heard a few things how SOME HRs will allow it, and my HR and ETLs and everybody seems to like me so idk, and my old GSTL was extremely petty and would do write ups for like one missed bathroom check or stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back