On Demand Workers

Hi! I am interested in applying for target's on demand workers. I am in school starting an internship so I want to be able to work when I can but don't have the consistency for a schedule. Are you allowed to work at two targets? I want to make sure that when I can work, I am able to pick up a shift. Also, how does it work with availability/shift length?

I don't think Target hires for ODTM. At my store, at least, you need to be an established worker first and not everyone gets approved. Most common is good high school worker goes off to college, and they want them to work breaks & summers and such when they can.

Hi! I am interested in applying for target's on demand workers. I am in school starting an internship so I want to be able to work when I can but don't have the consistency for a schedule. Are you allowed to work at two targets? I want to make sure that when I can work, I am able to pick up a shift. Also, how does it work with availability/shift length?
You’re better off quitting tbh, I don’t miss working there. I remember them offering on demand when I quit and I told them nope I wasn’t interested. Plenty of better part time jobs out there than that place unless you really like it there, Some experience working there a little better than others.

i’m in a similar boat to you.

Internship pays me manager pay at Target but i’m just there for the discount lol.

Hate my salaried managers. love my hourly managers.

It’s possible to do what you’re wanting to do. We have an app that allows us to pickup shifts that others put up

Back