One for ones

Stocker

Old Team Member
Hello everyone. I actually left Target for about a year but have decided to work at a store that was closer to home recently. I used to be inbound at my old store so I am not that familiar with the one for one process. I have no problem pulling them and I understand the need to make sure counts are accurate on the salesfloor but I really don't understand why we need to check counts in the backroom. If people are actually doing there job and back-stocking right shouldn't counts already be correct? I know sometimes things need to be audited at times if something went wrong it just seems weird to me though. Could someone explain this in more detail for me as far as the backroom goes, thanks.

Welcome back. We have to do audits in the backroom due to things are found when opu or 1 for 1 are pulled for the floor. A backroom team used to do autofills & audits to fill the floor. Now, its salesfloor doing both backroom, filling the floor, & pushing truck.
The new folks at my store, like to throw stuff like reshop or backstock items without scanning them in location. That's latest thing at my store.