Archived One Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our bin at guest services says See Spot Save. I think our boxes of product still say The One Spot too. We all call it whatever we feel like at the time lol

...I miss zoning it

for values of 'having fun with' that mean 'dropping my whole paycheck there,' yes. I'm glad I don't work GS much anymore so I don't get stuck zoning it. it cost me too much money.

that being said, I like Bullseye's Playground. it looks so much cleaner and stays so much neater than One Spot ever did, even though it's only a difference of a few shelves. I feel like we're getting slightly better merch, too, though that's probably just my imagination.

I agree. I see it all day long as it sits right in front of Sbux at my store. Do you guys put the reusable cups out there when it gets light?

Pretty much, but usually we get a few flats from the truck

Not really,lol. I work at the GS Desk and I have to put out all the stuff in the mornings. Do you guys have guests complain about the prices too? I always hear, oh everything used to be $1, now there is so much EXPENSIVE stuff. I think a lot of that stuff is super cute and not expensive.

Our looks nicer now than the flex hell it used to look. Only our crawling out of box spot has a janky eye and I really wish they would fix it. it just looks weird.

I don't like it. I think the one spot aisle was easier to shop. I liked looking for junk to buy. I don't care for the layout and don't bother walking through the area when I'm shopping.
• it's not easy to move the cart around.
• poor design work on the part of the aisle designer
• prices are to high for the product they have in the bins

I liked the $1.00 Crap

Our bin at guest services says See Spot Save. I think our boxes of product still say The One Spot too. We all call it whatever we feel like at the time lol

...I miss zoning it
New boxes say bullseye playground. Not easy to notice on the line...

...the new finding dory merch is cute. Bought a bag for my mom.

Don't they make RED duct tape now?
We had several rolls to patch up splits & cracks on checklane surfaces.

The only thing that I don't like about the new area is that it is very difficult for me to remember the name of the area!

The only thing that I don't like about the new area is that it is very difficult for me to remember the name of the area!
I normally say dollar spot, if tm doesn't know what it is I continue running through names til they do.

Don't they make RED duct tape now?
We had several rolls to patch up splits & cracks on checklane surfaces.

I'm fairly certain they make duct tape in every color at this point. Hell, Duck Tape even offers Minions print.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's white duct tape with red bullseyes on it. Anyone wanna search SAP? :D

Lol, if only they would let us use duct tape, it would be so much easier
We can't use it? Uhm......
"that place next to/across from/behind (dependent upon your prototype) guest services"when I get a cocked head in confusion lol
Once we reset dollar spot, it gets hit with a tornado a day later, not even FEMA can help us.
best description ever!!!

I normally say dollar spot, if tm doesn't know what it is I continue running through names til they do.
Just call it - you know, the cheap crap in bins right in front of you, when you walk in the store.
It's a lengthy description but I'm sure they will catch on. I mean really, what's in a name? It's still cheap crap, now in fancier bins to make it look more expensive.

Wonder who did that marketing faux pax? Walking in the store as a customer, it is now a crowded confusing area.

Once we reset dollar spot, it gets hit with a tornado a day later, not even FEMA can help us.
If FEMA were to help, you wouldn't get full price for anything. I hate FEMA. They gave me 277.20 for an 8000.00 repair caused by a hurricaine. I can't even imagine how people with total devastation are able to recover when the government "steps in to help"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back