1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Only at a ULV store…

Discussion in 'General Target Chat' started by abstractpremed96, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. boobooduck

boobooduck Member

At a ULV store, I don't bother getting exercise and don't bother zoning at night. It is almost a free pass in Jan/Feb. Here is a typical night- A call button goes off in red-no worries. You and 1 other person in Hardlines are the only 2 present on the floor and that person is on a lane. So, you go sprinting to get the call. Then, you rush up from red to answer back up on a lane because you are the one and only person available since the other person is on a lane. Then, back to your section to zone with only 1 item in your hand and again, a call button goes off.
    I would like to state @TARGET-thanks for the free exercise. I should cancel my gym membership in Jan/Feb.
    Also, ULV stores scare me at night. You have 5-8 people max in a big-a$$ store, cash from the entire day and what better time to rob a place? Yeah, we have cameras but so, too, does a bank and they get robbed.

Panda13, qmosqueen and HRZone like this.
  2. Yetive

Yetive Servant of 2 Masters

Lol, last hour we have 2 or 3 people.

redeye58 and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  3. I hear ya boo about the exercise. I am hardlines at a pretty busy store. In a year and a half I lost 35 pounds and went down 4 sizes just by working. Running from one side of store to the other when other tm's are on register or on break. Or just plain don't answer anything(got 2 of them).

qmosqueen likes this.
  4. Targetcar

Targetcar Member

I like to think I worked my ass off to earn those 6 figures!!!! Just ask my wife....

qmosqueen, HRZone and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  5. redstripes

redstripes Active Member

this sounds like the A volume i work at.

qmosqueen and Anelmi like this.
  6. Fosny

Fosny Member

Not ULV store but had our cart attendant cover electronics today

qmosqueen likes this.
  7. signingminion

signingminion WAVing in the air like I just don't care

One near me has tps. It's all about risk...

carramrod and Hardlinesmaster like this.
  8. 2Spooky4U

2Spooky4U Assistant Mannequin Molester

I can't imagine this applying to larger volume stores, but everyone having everyone as friends on Facebook. That is just kind of ridiculous to me. Unless you're the most easy-going social butterfly, I don't get it.

Yetive likes this.
  9. carramrod

carramrod Store Detective

I know one that has an APTL who works 40 hours plus two part time TPS at 20 hours each, so they actually have AP coverage a lot. Of course they are in a really horrible neighborhood, so that explains it.

10. Nokiddiegloves

Nokiddiegloves Active Member

Sounds like my store- i can't be in domestics AND kitchen wear at the same time folks. Then we hit red and I have to take the heat....:eek: