Archived Only eat (insert here) while at Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Hey Breakroom family. I know we all have our guilty pleasures while we work. Curious to hear you guys favorite things whether they be drinks as well. I "only eat candy while at Spot"..

I don't really eat chicken outside of Target.

our chicken tenders are so damn tasty.
This lmao the tenders are the best thing to happen to food ave but I wouldn't be caught dead eating chicken outside work

Man I won't say what I only eat while I'm at work but fuck I get harrassed by a couple people daily about it. I tell them all the time that it's just what I eat at work and it's not a meal to me but the judgment is annoying...I want to go to HR but it's not a big enough deal to make it worth the hassle...and im a non confontational...pussy.

I have such a bad habit of snacking when I'm at work. I try and eat healthy and stay away from soda and chips and candy etc. but when I'm working and there's a box of skittles staring at me or a bag of popcorn waving at me...

Reactions: Him
Nice try. I eat the exact same thing every single day, and it's a totally weird thing that would out me immediately! Even cashiers that I barely know give me crap about what I eat lol.

My lunch varies- sometimes I just skip (eating) lunch. But for my first break I eat the same thing every day, even if I have to go SUBT it out of the backroom because the floor location is empty :oops:

I eat the hopes and dreams of parents who think they're getting a Hatchimal or NES Classic. It's surprisingly low calorie.
Lol yes. For days there have been people camping outside for hatchimals...for the last week i believe we stopped selling them in-store. They are so dissapointed

Target Pizza Hut pizza is amazing. Actual Pizza Hut is disgusting. I don't know what they do that's so different

I like to order my pizza about 5-7 minutes before my break, and hope my break time doesn't get moved! FA TM are great about making a fresh za for a TM.

We don't have any chicken tenders tho...

I never eat much at work unless my shifts are super long but my favourite foods that I will eat whilst at work only are:

- Target Pizza Hut Pizza, Pepperoni
- Blue Raspberry Icee
- Market Pantry Turkey Bites from the CLs

My shifts are usually short. My store doesn't schedule cashiers for more than 5.75 hrs. Snack is usually a piece of fruit, and if my shift is during a mealtime, I add half of a sandwich. Sometimes I splurge on a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back