Archived only scheduled one day??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am new and my last day on the training schedule is tomorrow. therefor im on the newest schedule for next week and... im only scheduled on 4.75 hour shift on a friday night..,, any reason? is this normal? is it cus they hired a ton of seasonals and arent in need to a ton of people scheduled at once for the time being? (i am not a seasonal i was hired as a regular cashier) im hust worried like do they not like me? my gtsl told me i was doing great! maybe its cus no one will sign up for a damn red card with me? lol

When they hire seasonals, regular TMs' hours always take a hit while training newbies.
Remember to keep a change of red & khaki in your car & you can always call your store in the mornings to see if there were any call-outs.

Seasonal scheduling got cut even further this year, at least in my store. Most seasonals are getting 1 day a week except for black thursday/friday. Then back to 1 day a week until the week of christmas. It's insane.

So basically they won't have any seasonal people this year. Cause they can't be useful at one day a week. They just can't learn the basics to begin to even know where basic stuff goes.

It may depend on your availability. You are a minor, right? In my state minors can work a limited number of hours and cannot work past 9:45 pm. They also need a 30-min meal break when they reach their 5th hour, as opposed to the 6th hour for adults. For that reason unfortunately minors tend to get short shifts on fewer days.

So basically they won't have any seasonal people this year. Cause they can't be useful at one day a week. They just can't learn the basics to begin to even know where basic stuff goes.

Basically they are hiring for Black Friday weekend, and since it's a jerk move to hire for one weekend, they give them a few more weeks at the bare minimum. Classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back