Archived Ordering from Target.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So this is actually my first post, before that I used to be a lurker but not anymore because I have a very important question. So here it goes.

So as many of you might already know, Star Wars The Force Awakens comes out on BluRay in about a month. Target, as always, has an exclusive for it but I don't want to risk not getting one by just getting it at work so I want to preorder it online.

I also happen to have the Target Debit card which many of you know, it gives the five percent off and free shipping for Target.com purchases. My question, or questions more like it, are:

1. When I enter my Target card number, will it automatically take the five percent off?
2. When it says I get free shipping, is it only when I get the Standard Shipping or will it also give me free shipping with Premium or Express shipping so I can get the movie faster?
3. There's no way I can get my TM discount online, right? If yes, where do I put it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Have a great day guys!

1. Yes. When the system recognizes that you're using a Red Card, it'll deduct the 5%.

2. No idea. Anyone else?

3. Near the end of the transaction, there should be somewhere to enter your TM number.

Sorry if I'm vague and unhelpful, it's been a long time since I bought anything online.

1. Yes. When the system recognizes that you're using a Red Card, it'll deduct the 5%.

2. No idea. Anyone else?

3. Near the end of the transaction, there should be somewhere to enter your TM number.

Sorry if I'm vague and unhelpful, it's been a long time since I bought anything online.

2) I am pretty sure it will just give you the standard shipping

As you're entering in payment method, shipping, etc it will ask you to enter any discounts.
You can enter your TM number there & if there's any 'promo' codes (ie: MOVE, when they were offering 15% off furniture last year).

1. When I enter my Target card number, will it automatically take the five percent off?
Yes, it will show that discount on the final checkout screen before completing the order.

2. When it says I get free shipping, is it only when I get the Standard Shipping or will it also give me free shipping with Premium or Express shipping so I can get the movie faster?
Only standard shipping is free. You can see the cost for the shipping method you choose at the checkout screen (standard shipping will come up free once you've added your RedCard).

3. There's no way I can get my TM discount online, right? If yes, where do I put it.
Yes, there is literally a link for "Team Member Discount" and it's probably also on the final checkout screen before paying. If you make a target.com account, it will remember your TM number and apply it automatically for future purchases.

It may allow you to do an in store pick up so you can get it same day. Not sure if it will allow you to do that on a pre-order.

Don't forget to check Retailmenot.com for coupon codes. Sometimes there are promo codes for shipping something to the store or "$5 of $50" type deals. Easy way to save a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back