Archived Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does your ordering for your front lanes? My GSTL just came to me and told me he wants to be in charge of ordering all supplies for everything and be does candy... what are your thoughts on that? Who does your ordering? I’m also a GSA

Who does your ordering for your front lanes? My GSTL just came to me and told me he wants to be in charge of ordering all supplies for everything and be does candy... what are your thoughts on that? Who does your ordering? I’m also a GSA
Me
But we don’t order candy we just audit it and market brings us the C&S boxes when they come

One of my GSTLs does the ordering of supplies and stuff every week. She always asks me what we need though, so I always try to take note when I notice we are low of something to help her out.

Me
But we don’t order candy we just audit it and market brings us the C&S boxes when they come

You still stock your candy? My store stopped having the cashiers do the candy 2-3 months ago.

You still stock your candy? My store stopped having the cashiers do the candy 2-3 months ago.
Yes. Flow is supposed to do it at my store but we took that part from them to lighten their load a little and just have the cashiers do it if we have time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back