Org chart and changes

Yippie! My ETL told me that we will be adding a fulfillment TL and I said hopefully it’s not me and he said no I’m staying in GM. He told me that our SD will be announcing it soon not to say anything. I can’t wait until fulfillment is off my plate.

My SD keeps hinting that a structural (oeganizational) announcement is coming Monday. Announcement was suppose to be friday but then it got pushed back. We thinking maybe consumables TL coming back
My SD said he has a 3 hr call on Monday about headcount and other potential changes. Let’s all hope dedicated teams are coming back.

Anyone know when this officially rolls out? I'd love to take on a new role or at least get some workload taken off GM3 from me .

Anyone know when this officially rolls out? I'd love to take on a new role or at least get some workload taken off GM3 from me .
For us, the positions have been open for weeks now, unbeknownst to everyone except leadership, haha. The SD, recruiter, and ETL-GM have compiled a list of candidates they want to interview for the FOTL position and those are currently happening. The positions do not need to be filled until May. Rumour has it that we may be getting more than one FOTL since we are so busy with OPU. But of course, all stores and districts are different.

50 mill store and we have 4 gm tls, actually 5 but one is on reduced duty due to health reasons. We never got rid of the sfs tl as i was it until we were supposed to do our TL shuffle and i was going to gain essentials back. Now i just have essentials atm until we get our new SD. I will also back up sfs and unload.

Just read the Q1 2021 Quarterly Planner and the only thing it says is "structural changes coming to HR and fulfillment to support these workcenters. More information coming Feb and March." Sounds like the direct info is/was via email or on calls to SDs/district.

Back