Org Charts - Small Format v "Regular", etc.

SeasonalOG

the department, not the hr classification
I've been looking around online for Target Org charts, and so far I've only found one for corporate and one showing the title conversions from old school to modernization.

Does anyone have org charts comparing the organizational structure of the various store sizes? specifically small format v a more traditional?

I worked in a traditional format circa 2000 -2004 and, recently got re-hired for GM in a small format, and have been approached to develop/promote into leadership at a larger store opening nearby.

I would like to better understand the current organizational structure and promotion paths before diving in too deep....

Thanks in advance!

I've been looking around online for Target Org charts, and so far I've only found one for corporate and one showing the title conversions from old school to modernization.

Does anyone have org charts comparing the organizational structure of the various store sizes? specifically small format v a more traditional?

I worked in a traditional format circa 2000 -2004 and, recently got re-hired for GM in a small format, and have been approached to develop/promote into leadership at a larger store opening nearby.

I would like to better understand the current organizational structure and promotion paths before diving in too deep....

Thanks in advance!
They got rid of the org charts on workbench after moving to sharepoint. I’m sure they’re somewhere but I can’t find them anymore. There are base models but every store is different. Small formats base is 9 TLs, 8 key carriers plus AP. Then you get an extra if you have a Starbucks. I can’t speak for TLs in chains stores because every store I’ve ever seen has a different amount but for etls it’s:

Under 30 Million is low volume: 1 ETL
30-72 is base volume
30-40: 3 ETLs
40-50: 4 ETLs
Then you earn 1 ETL for every 10 million in sales.

Over 72 million is high volume and is when you get an over night process and account for a closing ETL, inbound overnight ETL/TLs and all the that stuff

This is great info. We're covering Target for our senior paper and I get to talk about all the fun organization structures. I'll do some deep diving this weekend and see if I can find any remains.

Back