Archived Orientation: Are You The Only One Left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't remember any of the handful of cashiers and salesfloor TMs at my orientation but I am sure most of them have quit. The other Flow TM with me left a few months ago, shortly after the TL quit.

I'm guessing I'm a special case. I was hired for the store that I work at, but my orientation and training was at a different store. So I have no idea who still works there compared to was in my orientation.

There were three of us in our orientation group. One was gone within a few weeks, the other was done at the end of the holiday season. That was 2 1/2 years ago.

I've been with Target almost 4 years. There were 6 in my orientation. I am the only one left.

There were six in mine, plus two no shows. One never made it through the background check-cashier. The other salesfloor was an older lady who left after a month when they explained she would likely always get twenty his a week, not forty. The other three cashiers didn't make it through their ninety days.

One girl got canned for being tardy every day, using her kids as an excuse of varying degrees.

The other was fired from Starbucks for giving out free drinks and espresso shots.

After 9 years I am the only one left from my orientation. I am on my 3rd Stl and can't even count how many etls I've seen come and go.

I am the only one. To think of it, a lot of the people that were already working there when I started are gone :(

That fills me with sadz...

Crikey!!!

4 STLs (two fired, one transferred)
3 ETL-HRs (two left on good terms)
2 ETL-APs (one transferred to another store)
4 ETL-GEs (one became STL elsewhere, one ???, current swapped positions with ETL-SF)
3 ETL-HL (first retired, second STL'd to elsewhere, current swapped with ETL-GE)
3 ETL-SL (one ???, the others both left, one good, one bad)
2 ETL-Receiving (both left on good terms)
2 ETL-LOG (one became ETL-HL, the other is still here)
1 ETL-Rx (I feel bad for him)

3 years.

Extra Crickey!!!

I was in a group of 4, I was the only Cashier, and there were 2 Hardlines and 1 Softlines, only one of the Hardlines stayed on with me....now their jobs are posted on eHR, I don't think they passed their 90 day review...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back