Orientation

Soooo I’m just wondering how long will it take for them to get back to me about a date for orientation? I went to the interview and had my 2nd interview on the spot as well. Everything went great, I got hired on the spot. Completed my background check and a week later I got the email saying my pre-employment check is successful. So I don’t know what to do now lol.

Call and ask for HR, they will be able to let you know. I had to do the same.

It was about 3 weeks for me between being hired and orientation. I think they were wanting to have orientation for more than one person at once, and I got hired at an odd time (end of December), so they didn't schedule it for a while. I ended up being the only person there anyway.

That’s very strange that an orientation date wasn’t given to you during your offer. those dates need to be entered for your job offer to be completed in our system. Please call your store and speak to HR.

That’s very strange that an orientation date wasn’t given to you during your offer. those dates need to be entered for your job offer to be completed in our system. Please call your store and speak to HR.

I just called and they said they had an orientation yesterday but they did not to call me in??? They said they are hopping to do another one in the next 2-3 weeks and I keep getting the automated “congratulations” email from them but whenever I check there’s no updated time in my offer letter either.

Call and ask for HR, they will be able to let you know. I had to do the same.

It was about 3 weeks for me between being hired and orientation. I think they were wanting to have orientation for more than one person at once, and I got hired at an odd time (end of December), so they didn't schedule it for a while. I ended up being the only person there anyway.
I went for the interview the first week of July! Anyways, I called HR and they told me they had one yesteday but they didn’t call me in??? so they said they’re hopping to do another one in the next 2-3 weeks and i asked if i should wait for them to call me and they said yes? i’m a little worried now

Call, call and call some more. Be polite on the phone. Emphasize that you are not an applicant, you have been hired and need orientation dates.

Target's communication between team members (including leadership) can be a little...lacking, so be a squeaky wheel.

I just called and they said they had an orientation yesterday but they did not to call me in??? They said they are hopping to do another one in the next 2-3 weeks and I keep getting the automated “congratulations” email from them but whenever I check there’s no updated time in my offer letter either.
What a terrible HR department! They should have given you the orientation day and time after your 2nd interview because the online offer doesn’t have that information. Also, they should realize there’s an applicant sitting in their offer in the hiring system and called you in for that orientation they held. At this point just wait a week and see if they give you a call back as both orientation. If you don’t hear back, call them again.

What a terrible HR department! They should have given you the orientation day and time after your 2nd interview because the online offer doesn’t have that information. Also, they should realize there’s an applicant sitting in their offer in the hiring system and called you in for that orientation they held. At this point just wait a week and see if they give you a call back as both orientation. If you don’t hear back, call them again.
Yeah I’m kinda nervous right now but I’m planning to call them next Monday/Tuesday to ask one more time. I received the offer letter after the 2nd interview and they had the date and time but it was the same day at 1am and I called in they told me to ignore it. Thank you so much though!

I mean it hasn’t been a week yet. I’m just super impatient. Should I just wait?
No look elsewhere don't wait it's a part time hellhole job at best and it's fucking lousy. God bless the people who can find happiness in that place because I can't believe me I have tried. If you do go for it good luck.

Back