Origami App

Water PIPO on top of other water is a big no no. Guys caught doing it get fired here. So if the information is provided to be able to figure out who did it the issue should be taken care of.

As for the defective items being loaded, again saying "please stop loading defective items" doesn't do anything. We already know that. You need to provide the label on the carton. From there please understand it is entirely possible it broke mid transit or was not noticeably damaged when it was loaded.

Don't get me wrong I totally agree loading broken shit is an issue. But we know we are not supposed to. If it was done knowingly it was likely done by somebody under 90 days who quits after 3 weeks and get replaced by somebody else who cares equally less.

Reports are taken very seriously but often there isn't a ton we can do for most of what is reported back to us.
I’m aware of the carton of is how I give feedback by trailer and carton still no improvement this.

I just want to know the deal with these repacks lately. Consistently getting repacks with everything under the sun in it. We get some with multiple numbers circled but its two areas that are completely different or they arent labeled and just have whatever they want

This. This is my biggest issue. A couple of days ago I got a repack labeled 4 that was half stationary. It also included HBA, vendor style, pets, and exactly 1 kitchen item. Reporting these issues goes nowhere. And, don't even get me started on the DC not bothering to circle repack numbers at all. That is increasingly common.

Also it could be a manufacturer issue. I can't count how many times where the lids of items haven't been fully twisted closed.
Here's an interesting one. As cartons travel across the automated rollers if the product is not properly upright, very often the vibration of bumping against the rollers can loosen the caps on the product. You havent lived until you have taken a salsa shower as you are trying to knock it upright to break a jam in the rollers with a 10 foot pole from below.

Method brand in particular is notorious for opening in the automated system to the point where it has its own special set of instruction on how to handle. We even hand sorted it for awhile (10x the cost) because it would shut the system down and leak everywhere before they devised how to get it through the sorter without opening.

I’m aware of the carton of is how I give feedback by trailer and carton still no improvement this.
I would love specific examples. Having store experience my OM usually comes to me whenever we get complaints to get insight on the stores point of view. So I can say for certain the issue is tackled everytime. But we currently have 90 team memebers on my shift alone loading trailers. Every trailer being loaded has about 3 people who have directly loaded it and about 15 who have brought non conveyable items to build on pallets. A lot of hands touch your trailer and it isn't always clear who is at fault.

As an outsider, I'm confused over how little detail means you can't do anything. If you have the store number and the date, you have the truck(s) that went to that store. You have the trucks, so you have the items on the truck. You have a list of items, you can match it to the items or pictures of items to narrow down further. Then with the list and the items on the list highlighted, you can find who was on shift the day and time the truck was packed, so you can narrow further to who touched what items.

Is it that you need a lot of detail, or it's too much of a pain to take the steps to find out who was hands on that truck?

I would love specific examples. Having store experience my OM usually comes to me whenever we get complaints to get insight on the stores point of view. So I can say for certain the issue is tackled everytime. But we currently have 90 team memebers on my shift alone loading trailers. Every trailer being loaded has about 3 people who have directly loaded it and about 15 who have brought non conveyable items to build on pallets. A lot of hands touch your trailer and it isn't always clear who is at fault.
What’s funny is that when I give a trailer feedback about apple product missing dc has been able to find the culprit right away. But when a pupo pallet of water gets stack on a Pipo of paper it becomes hard to identify? Wouldn’t someone be schedule to do the pipos that day? I’m sure every door has its on people.

Last edited:
What’s funny is that when I give a trailer feedback about apple product missing dc has been able to find the culprit right away. But when a pupo pallet of water gets stack on a Pipo of paper it becomes hard to identify? Wouldn’t someone be schedule to do the pipos that day? I’m sure every door has its on people.
Trailers are loaded by multiple people. We have minimum 3 people scheduled to load PIPO. And every team members is capable to do so on their own too.
Security is tracked by a dedicated team the entire time it is in the DC.

As an outsider, I'm confused over how little detail means you can't do anything. If you have the store number and the date, you have the truck(s) that went to that store. You have the trucks, so you have the items on the truck. You have a list of items, you can match it to the items or pictures of items to narrow down further. Then with the list and the items on the list highlighted, you can find who was on shift the day and time the truck was packed, so you can narrow further to who touched what items.

Is it that you need a lot of detail, or it's too much of a pain to take the steps to find out who was hands on that truck?
Its that if you are going to take disciplinary action that could lead to somebody getting fired you need to have a better knowledge other than just "well its between these five people".

What’s the logon and password ?? I tried store number I tried employee number no luck.

Back