Archived Other Bike assembly TM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the one bike builder at my store works hardlines, the other does market.

My builder works in hardlines. But, he builds bikes like no tomorrow. He has 5 bikes ready to go to the floor at all times.

We never really had a specific bike builder. i am one of three people who build bikes in our store. I mainly do backroom and have bike shifts every once in a while while our backroom teamlead does the same thing hell schedule himself for bikes every once in a while. our third person is mainly flow/pfresh with bikes once in a while.

Ours will fill his time in presentation since thats where he used to work, although he will occasionally put in a backroom or flow shift.

Our bike builders work flow then build bikes afterwards when there is hours

Last edited:
One of our bike builders is also a GSA and electronics (and occasional guest services). The other one is back room.

I'm the main bike builder at my store. Mostly I'm on the instocks team, with bike building after 12 a couple days a week. The backup bike builder is mainly POG team.

Is it just me or is the men's Triax a pain in the neck? Seems like I pop a tire on it every time. The pressure on the tire said something like 45-60(?) but it pops at 40. Thankfully the new version says 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back