Archived Our Numbers are Growing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you told anyone about our new home? I wasn't in contact with any on our old forum before it went down, so I have no way of contacting them. However I did mention this site to a coworker. I doubt that she will register, but we shall see. :)

No one in my store has a clue about the old site or this new one.. I think its very odd.. But most of them are young and new to the whole job field and the others can give a crap about spot just want the cash..

Makes me feel old..

I kind of want to out the site to select people in my store. I wonder how many people know about it already....

I kind of want to out the site to select people in my store. I wonder how many people know about it already....

Yeah I feel the same way as well.. Then again non of them that I spoke to even heard of the original site.. The only person that I got interested in the site was my trainee.. Shes all about it now.. "currently a lurker" lol :p

This site has gotten incredibly popular amongst the long-standing team members at my store. It's pretty common to hear somebody talking about thebreakroom behind a softlines rack or empty fixture room.

"Well according to the website, other stores are having the same problems.."

They all bring it up to me too, but I have not-yet admitted to browsing this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back