• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Our Numbers are Growing...

Have you told anyone about our new home? I wasn't in contact with any on our old forum before it went down, so I have no way of contacting them. However I did mention this site to a coworker. I doubt that she will register, but we shall see. :)

carnage286

Instocks Slave
No one in my store has a clue about the old site or this new one.. I think its very odd.. But most of them are young and new to the whole job field and the others can give a crap about spot just want the cash..

Makes me feel old..

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I kind of want to out the site to select people in my store. I wonder how many people know about it already....

carnage286

Instocks Slave
I kind of want to out the site to select people in my store. I wonder how many people know about it already....
Yeah I feel the same way as well.. Then again non of them that I spoke to even heard of the original site.. The only person that I got interested in the site was my trainee.. Shes all about it now.. "currently a lurker" lol :p

paidtosmile

Former Team Leader
This site has gotten incredibly popular amongst the long-standing team members at my store. It's pretty common to hear somebody talking about thebreakroom behind a softlines rack or empty fixture room.

"Well according to the website, other stores are having the same problems.."

They all bring it up to me too, but I have not-yet admitted to browsing this site