Archived Outage Apology: Bonus 10% Off Owned Brands July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was where I got confused. Someone on Facebook posted one where it actually specified it as 20% instead of all the 10%s, so I assumed at first that it didnt work. My mistake.

That was where I got confused. Someone on Facebook posted one where it actually specified it as 20% instead of all the 10%s, so I assumed at first that it didnt work. My mistake.
It's ok. A lot stores forget to tell the tm's. With wellness 20%, you get your TM discount, only.

It's ok. A lot stores forget to tell the tm's. With wellness 20%, you get your TM discount, only.

Looks like some areas just show it differently on the receipt. The one posted on Facebook shows it as 20% Wellness under each item but it's not our usual wellness one as its shown under MP, and AF items.

Last edited:
Looks like some areas just show it differently on the receipt. The one posted on Facebook shows it as 20% Wellness under each item but it's not our usual wellness one as its shown under MP, and AF items.
I bought school stuff (wife is a teacher and got that discount as well) and diapers. All the own brand things showed a wellness discount of 20%. Targets receipts make no sense. Thank god I don’t have to deal with them.

My receipt shows a 10% discount and Cartwheel when applicable under each individual item and then the normal TM discount at the end.

I take it “just one you” isn’t technically an own brand? Found something on clearance that didn’t have the extra discount. Oh well

Bought some clothes for the kids & replenished the medicine cabinet.
Got the extra 10% below every store brand.
I mentioned it to as many TMs as I could but, because leadership didn't say a word, some folks didn't believe me.
Joke's on them & I laughed my way to check-out.

Nobody in my store had any idea it was happening, not even the ETLs. But that's pretty standard for us.
I work at a dc and nothing was said. I talked about it on break and the packet office lady was like, I think you mean the deal days. I said no this is different but whatever. There was a story on it on cnn or CNBC or something.

I was gonna stock up on Target owned brands but turns out I had to spend my budget on one of those LOL OMG dolls instead. My niece put it on her birthday list and if I don't get it now it might be sold out allllll summer. Oh well next time..

Someone else at my store mentioned it to a bunch of people so the TMs that closed saturday knew about the discount. Management never posted anything official so I think a lot of TMs at my store also missed out.

With all the discounts yesterday, I saved about $75. I also spent a lot. The kids are very happy. I did share the info with some of my target co-workers. One of them mentioned that she heard a manager talk about it. No one shared the info with the team though. That bothers me. I am very grateful I was on TBR so I could learn about it!

I know a better sale than 10% off. Save 100% by buying nothing. You're welcome.
Exactly what my father always says when someone brags about saving money on something: "I got this jacket for 25% off!" Dad: "I know how you could've saved 100%". 😆

Yep, exactly. Scheduling the usual shopping trip for that day and buying what you would have anyway is the only real way to save 10% Buying wants you wouldn't have without the discount, that's not saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back