Archived Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racetrack_Warrior

Tenacious
So has anybody else worked overtime and not been paid for it. Cause that happened to me and payroll said they don't owe me more than what they paid me.

Probably going to need more information.
They have to pay you for everything you worked.
If you worked over 40 hours than they owe you overtime.
How you got those kind of hours these days is a good question but if they don't pay you, the Labour Department would have something to say about that.

It is suggested to ck your time card on ehr. If it says over 40 hours, you should be pd overtime. If not, talk to your hr without the delay.

Did you have over 40 hours and work on the 4th of July? If you did, then all of the time and a half is covered from the pay on the 4th,

No I worked 11 hours straight while doing the market reset, and they only want to pay me for an hour of overtime

No I worked 11 hours straight while doing the market reset, and they only want to pay me for an hour of overtime

The unfortunate thing about that is they figure your overtime based on a 40 hour week so that 11 hours might have only put you 1 hour over the 40.
There were some states and most union jobs where you got over time for anything over 8 hours but we all know about Spot.

Yeah,

The unfortunate thing about that is they figure your overtime based on a 40 hour week so that 11 hours might have only put you 1 hour over the 40.
There were some states and most union jobs where you got over time for anything over 8 hours but we all know about Spot.

True but I worked that and in California anything over 8 hours is considered overtime

They now have me at four days, I was moved to pfresh about two weeks ago but at the time I was hardlines

I work 11-13 hour days at LEAST once a week. How many lunches did you take? subtract that time. and u are lost maybe 10 dollars from not getting paid over time zzzz not worth losing face.

For most states its the 40 hour method.
I'm guessing that for California they using the 4 tens trick.

That anything over 8 hours is OT rule in CA is crazy. I just had a training shift which, when you include the 5 hours of drive time I'm paid for, was 12 hours long. Wouldn't mind getting some OT there!

Probably going to need more information.
They have to pay you for everything you worked.
If you worked over 40 hours than they owe you overtime.
How you got those kind of hours these days is a good question but if they don't pay you, the Labour Department would have something to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back