• Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pfreshbackroomguy

Last edited by a moderator:
Try partnering with your LOD/ETL-FOOD/ETL-HL in regards to your concerns. If task completion is an issue, there maybe some extra hours available to either A)add another TM for a midshift, or B) have a HLTM or cross-trained cashier come and assist you.

What volume are you? We are just above ULV and have 2 PAs and a CTL too. Have 2 TMS trained in pfresh now too just in case of callouts or vactions etc. If you are lower volume you should have time to get that done. We have been trying to get by with 2:30-9 closing shifts. But ya the order shouldnt be too hard since there is an order friday as well. Cant really say much else cuz im not sure what volume you are. It kind of sucks how your CTL just ditches the weekend when it is one of the busiest of the whole year. My CTL was gone the last few days before thanksgiving I believe. That was sure fun /end sarcasm but we got through it

We are a ULV and have 1 CTL and 1 PA. We are not allocated hours for mid shifts. On a normal (non holiday week) we get 90 hours a week. LOL That leaves no room for mids. On FDC mornings the PA works an 8 hour shift and on non truck days its a 5 hour shift. Closers work 5 hour shifts. Do the math.....closers are 35 hours.....truck day opening are 24....non truck day opening are 20. Thats 79 hours. That leaves 11 hours to play with. Weekends are 6:00am - 1:30 pm and 3:30pm - 10:30 pm. Thats it. That is the schedule. ULV's FTW!

We are a ULV and have 1 CTL and 1 PA. We are not allocated hours for mid shifts. On a normal (non holiday week) we get 90 hours a week. LOL That leaves no room for mids. On FDC mornings the PA works an 8 hour shift and on non truck days its a 5 hour shift. Closers work 5 hour shifts. Do the math.....closers are 35 hours.....truck day opening are 24....non truck day opening are 20. Thats 79 hours. That leaves 11 hours to play with. Weekends are 6:00am - 1:30 pm and 3:30pm - 10:30 pm. Thats it. That is the schedule. ULV's FTW!

Ya my store is almost the same. The opener usually does 6-2:30 sometimes til 12:30 and the closer is 2-9 sometimes 12:30-9. Never have any overlap

Wow. Tough situation. Why cull two days ahead?

I find that the earlier the order is completed, the better it goes. Trying to finish it when the store is busy is almost impossible. Keep your great attitude. Only a hybrid Perishables Assistant/Ninja Turtle can do what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back