P

2 things....
1. Can anyone send a picture of their apple display with the mango, bagged apples and pineapple? I just think mine looks messy and wanted to know if there is a neat organized way to put the bags of apples out.

2. Who sweeps and mops your dairy cooler and freezer. I do the produce and meat coolers. I was hoping the overnight cleaning crew would. It hasn’t been done in at least 8 months.

My team sweeps. The PML runs the scrubber once a week to "mop."

I won't order turkeys until the autoship comes in. I think they set Nov 3rd so in 2 weeks.

2 things....
1. Can anyone send a picture of their apple display with the mango, bagged apples and pineapple? I just think mine looks messy and wanted to know if there is a neat organized way to put the bags of apples out.

Apples just tuck the tags in. GG bags are hard to merchandise. If you have brown fillers use those for the mangos and stack like a pyramid. Pineapples you just stand neatly.

2. Who sweeps and mops your dairy cooler and freezer. I do the produce and meat coolers. I was hoping the overnight cleaning crew would. It hasn’t been done in at least 8 months.

I'm guessing your not a TL but if you were this is your opportunity to fix. It should really assigned by DBO for those areas.

Back