Archived PA Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! So when I became a PA along with another TM they dropped the pay increase from an extra dollar to just 50 cents. I'm just curious, how much are you guys making, how long have you been a PA? Me and the other TM have been doing pa work for 2 years unpaid and got the job officially after the old PA quit but have been here years longer and do a better job but get paid less than the one pa left who leaves rotting food on the shelves and disappears for most of their shift. I make 10.49 right now, and there are flow and backroom tm's who say they make more than I do as a PA at my store. I'm just curious what everyone else is getting. We're currently doing most of the CTL's job as he's very rarely even in market and is LOD most days and we pretty much run market plus do all his sales planners for A and G. Just seems a little wrong we make almost $2 less an hour that the other person that doesn't do anything right over there.

I've been a PA since July 2015, I got bumped up 75 cents when I got it and am now at 11.18. Haven't gotten my review yet. The PAs at my store aren't doing any sales planners or anything, we just handle basic Pfresh routines.

We get the full dollar still as far as i know, but it only put us at 11, same as a new pa. I've been here for five years. Only the pa who opened at the store makes over 11. I did it for three years without the pa pay or title, including revamping routines and covering the ctl role multiple times between ctls.

In my store backroom is hire pay grade then pa. Pa in my store are same level as electronics and instocks. Our one pa is making over 13 but he's been with spot for 7+ years and was backroom before being a pa.

I have been here a little over 3 years as a pa and making 10.40. No review yet I'm hoping for a big raise I do sales planners and all the pfresh routine mop the coolers scrap the milk off the shelves and Qmos all the rotting food

I think we all need a raise lol. At my store even some of the TLs only make 12-13. I'd love to be at a target were we didn't have to do sales planners, here you have to open market, set 5 sales planners, clean up the mess the other people left by not doing any morning routines properly or sometimes at all the day before all while dealing with vendors and food bank, unloading the p fresh truck all by your self, usually while they want you to either do signing or cover electronics for half you shift, oh and going up for backup to the front and 1 1/2 - 2 hour huddles to dust the shelves for some reason. They definitely don't pay enough lol

I'm good friends with a PA at my store and she now makes $13.40 an hour with this years raise. But she's worked in at least three different work centers since she started in 2013. Most newbies think she's a manager because of all the places she covers for breaks. It's about a dollar more than I make in POG and I've been with Target since 2011. I just figured it was a high paying workcenter but some of these posts make me think otherwise. She does bust her butt though and earns it.

In my store backroom is hire pay grade then pa. Pa in my store are same level as electronics and instocks. Our one pa is making over 13 but he's been with spot for 7+ years and was backroom before being a pa.

Are you sure? Backroom is supposed to be PG07, on par with Electronics/GSA, while PA is supposed to be PG09 I believe.

I've been a PA since July 2015, I got bumped up 75 cents when I got it and am now at 11.18. Haven't gotten my review yet. The PAs at my store aren't doing any sales planners or anything, we just handle basic Pfresh routines.
No sales planners? But you guys do the order and research right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back