Archived PA System Pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I picked the wrong week to quit drinking coffee.

Man, I picked the wrong week to quit smoking cigarettes.

Man, I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Man, I picked the wrong week to quit taking amphetamines.

Man, I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Every single one of those was said over the Walkie and the PA after closing. It was so awesome. I giggled like a school girl.

I happen to have a target walkie in my car that isn't marked. Soooo I'm saving it for the day I leave/get fired. Plan on going through the entire ETL/LOD list and saying a comment about each one.

At walmart we have a few phones that dial in the PA system along with an cordless phone that the CSM uses. Its a hit of miss on what exact code you need to enter. Rumor has it that if you know the code you could tap in to it from home. You just need to call the store ask to be transfered to some deparment and once the dial tone comes on enter the code and you are on the PA, though they can see your number as those phones that have the PA system also display the number of the person who is calling.

"Attention Wal-Mart shoppers... Target shoppers, can (guest) please come to Guest Services, your party is waiting." The person who did this actually used to work at Wal-Mart, and just out of habit let that one out.

"Attention Wal-Mart shoppers... Target shoppers, can (guest) please come to Guest Services, your party is waiting." The person who did this actually used to work at Wal-Mart, and just out of habit let that one out.

This happened at our store, except the announcement went, "Attention K Mart shoppers, would so and so meet your party at the service desk?"
We were rolling on the floor laughing after we picked our jaws up off the floor.

ok, I have to share this, the funniest accidental announcement over the walkies.

View attachment fuzzy balls.jpg

"Team, could someone give me a price check on fuzzy balls?"

Of course those who heard the message didn't realize she was referring to those sold in the toy department.

Still a fun story to tell over and over, the team member who made the announcement didn't even realize what she said - at first.

The best was having an ETL named Dick.

Female Operator: Can someone tell me where I can find Dick?!

There were so many jokes when he was around.

Not really a prank either but one time, late at night thank god, our operator picked up the phone to do the closing announcement and happened to be walking around doing something at the same time. While doing the announcement she stubbed her toe and went "AH F$@%" over the mic...there was about 5 seconds of silence and then she just hung up. You could hear random eruptions of laughter all over different parts of the store.

At my store they have this tradition where they are always saying "Invictus, when you get done, the Etl-log is in the backroom, can you go get with him." Or "Hey, Invictustaylor, can you come get with me after your break." Nevermind the fact that is suggestive and borderline sexual harrasment, one time our columbian backroom teamlead once put a spin on it "Invictus, what is your location? I wanna get with you!"

Omg it was soooo funny it was like he was signing I wanna get with you by Akon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQYVRr0EYBA

Anyways, we started singing that over the walkie...I wannnnaaaaaaaa gettttttt with you........what's your locationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Oh that and when a guest makes a purchase in electronics and they go "GSTL, I just had a guest make a purchase in electronics, they still have some more shopping can you meet me halfway???" Or "LOD, I need electronic keys can you meet me halfway?" Well we gots a song for that one too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTidpPEe9g4

Not really a prank either but one time, late at night thank god, our operator picked up the phone to do the closing announcement and happened to be walking around doing something at the same time. While doing the announcement she stubbed her toe and went "AH F$@%" over the mic...there was about 5 seconds of silence and then she just hung up. You could hear random eruptions of laughter all over different parts of the store.

now that sounds like something i would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back