Paid LOA whilr pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, let all of us....childfree men/women and men/women who are parents (want to become parents) shake hands and make peace. I think we can coexist in this world, put our differences aside. Cool your jets. Do whatever you want with your life, but don't be so judgmental upon other people's choices. Amen.

Attachments

• 15o3fy.jpg
    15o3fy.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 17
True, reading the fine print. I'm just a bit shocked that Target would pay someone to have a kid like that. I think it's a little bit unfair for parents (whether mother or father) can get a paid LOA while a childfree man/woman cannot get a paid LOA like that. All my closest friends and coworkers don't want kids, so how is that fair to us? Yeah, some people choose to be parents (and yeah kids cost a LOT OF MONEY!) but why do they deserve the paid LOA and not us childfree folks? Hell, I'd love to take an LOA and get paid for it (obviously not involving being a parent, I don't like kids...).
News flash, there are paid Loa’s for folks without
Like what? Please share some
Like what? Please share some examples...
Target offers a 30 day paid parental leave. They also offer a 30 day leave for folks helping care for family members.

Coworkers have used this to care for elderly parents, spouses, etc. You know, folks that don’t have kids.

Your whole attitude of “it’s not fair” is beyond childish. Good thing you aren’t populating the earth.

At the end of the day, let all of us....childfree men/women and men/women who are parents (want to become parents) shake hands and make peace. I think we can coexist in this world, put our differences aside. Cool your jets. Do whatever you want with your life, but don't be so judgmental upon other people's choices. Amen.
But you have been judgmental about other people choosing to have kids.

I guess you didn't paid for loa?

News flash, there are paid Loa’s for folks without

Target offers a 30 day paid parental leave. They also offer a 30 day leave for folks helping care for family members.

Coworkers have used this to care for elderly parents, spouses, etc. You know, folks that don’t have kids.

Your whole attitude of “it’s not fair” is beyond childish. Good thing you aren’t populating the earth.

Stop being a big smart ass. Well, I most certainly hope you're not populating the earth either....

Well this went south really fast.
Can we just not people?
If somebody annoys you, put them on Ignore.

You find that right next to Follow under their names.
Don't pick at it like a fucking scab.
That doesn't make anything better for anybody.
Otherwise this thread is toast.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back