Archived Paper woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my store we are almost completely out of paper towels and toilet paper. We only have 2 pallets left in the stockroom, and the floor is prety bare. I've noticed the same thing happening at my neighbor stores. I am just wondering if this phenomenon is happening in other districts as well.

In my store we are almost completely out of paper towels and toilet paper. We only have 2 pallets left in the stockroom, and the floor is prety bare. I've noticed the same thing happening at my neighbor stores. I am just wondering if this phenomenon is happening in other districts as well.

One thing I just noticed. Bounty paper towels are changing the packaging again, just the look by the new ones we just got, so that "might" have something to do with it. We had issues the last time they changed the packages.

Alot of our store is out of stuff. We have had guests ask us if we are closing lately lol

New packaging means less sheets per roll or smaller size sheet. Perhaps both. Cost more because it will be "new and improve"

Actually it was the same 12-20 pack select a size. And instead of being blue labels now they are yellow and blue. Aka confusing for people who don't read as they stock.

Has your team been researching the product? It could be a regional supply chain issue.

Research? What is that? We don't do that anymore, not needed with the new system.

"Looks at the ham empty floor."

image.jpeg Was off a few days and passed our paper aisle on my IS rounds. Didn't have a task in there but thought ***Damn***, seriously! Went in and zoned it and then scanned it, writing down DPCIs with OHs but no locations. Told BR I would pull the batch myself. In the afternoon went and found four pallets unlocated and only two DPCIs that we didn't have in stock. Pulled the batch and pushed it. Pic is of before and after. Didn't really like double stacking a couple of those packages, but I thought who knows when they would be pulled again.

View attachment 1812 Was off a few days and passed our paper aisle on my IS rounds. Didn't have a task in there but thought ***Damn***, seriously! Went in and zoned it and then scanned it, writing down DPCIs with OHs but no locations. Told BR I would pull the batch myself. In the afternoon went and found four pallets unlocated and only two DPCIs that we didn't have in stock. Pulled the batch and pushed it. Pic is of before and after. Didn't really like double stacking a couple of those packages, but I thought who knows when they would be pulled again.

Don't you love unlocated pallets?

Anyone want the 6 pallets of Bounty 8=12 that we got in today? Seriously WTF are we supposed to do with it all when our shelves are full and we still have full pallets located in the steel?

We ran out of room and had to start double stacking in the steel.

Anyone want the 6 pallets of Bounty 8=12 that we got in today? Seriously WTF are we supposed to do with it all when our shelves are full and we still have full pallets located in the steel?

Store transfer or can you TPC?

Store transfer or can you TPC?
Our STL has been made aware of it, so we are just going to wait and see if she does anything. She will probably just put it by the entrances.

View attachment 1812 Was off a few days and passed our paper aisle on my IS rounds. Didn't have a task in there but thought ***Damn***, seriously! Went in and zoned it and then scanned it, writing down DPCIs with OHs but no locations. Told BR I would pull the batch myself. In the afternoon went and found four pallets unlocated and only two DPCIs that we didn't have in stock. Pulled the batch and pushed it. Pic is of before and after. Didn't really like double stacking a couple of those packages, but I thought who knows when they would be pulled again.
if you didn't mention you filled it that would be more store. major holes with unlocated in the back. its amazing how much logistics can derail the store. we don't notice it because most stores are closer to 99% accurate.

Maybe your VML could make a show stopping trend run somewhere on the racetrack. They have the vision,you know!

Exception sweep? Also I'm jealous you have room to double stack in the steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back