Archived Pay in other states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess it would depend on what part of the country you are wanting to go. Target has stores in every state in the country, including Alaska and Hawaii (and now Canada)

Last I knew, there weren't any stores in Vermont.

No law required. Vermont is a small enough state that, if anyone really wanted to go to a Target/Walmart store, they only need to hop a state line. Unless the populace demands that a store be allowed to locate there, they can keep out whomever they want by denying permits, zoning, etc.
Residents there work hard to maintain the charm & character of their state. Hence, the Vermont Country Store is so popular (& their catalogs, too).

Sounds like a GREAT state!
No law required. Vermont is a small enough state that, if anyone really wanted to go to a Target/Walmart store, they only need to hop a state line. Unless the populace demands that a store be allowed to locate there, they can keep out whomever they want by denying permits, zoning, etc.
Residents there work hard to maintain the charm & character of their state. Hence, the Vermont Country Store is so popular (& their catalogs, too).

No kidding!

we'll have to hope for better %'s this year.
I'm thinking on moving cross country next year, and I was wondering how much Target pays in some other regions in the States. Whats a starting pay for a TM and a TL at your store and what State or metro area/region is that?

At my store is 9.5, and 13.75 for TL, and I'm from metro NYC area. I know that store in Manhattan is 10.5 for TMs, sounds like that is highest u can get at Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back