Archived Paychecks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

band_rules16

Former Wave Master
So I've been a seasonal TM for two months now, and I thought I set up direct deposit, but it turns out I haven't. I figured they would mail the checks if I hadn't, and never got anything in the mail, and never checked. I'm planning on going in to talk to HR this afternoon, but is there something I'm missing? I'm new to the whole Workday thing and the payslips are there, but I have not gotten anything deposited in my account.

Am I missing something here? Like I said, I'm heading in to talk to HR today, but curious if anyone has any advice.

Check your paystub. It should indicate whether it was direct deposited, or Check.

If you just setup direct deposit, I heard it takes a bit for your first pay to get deposited. If it's a check, you will have to pick up your check from Clerical/TSC, Fitting Room, Guest Services on your respective paydate; ASANTS.

Check w/ HR nonetheless.

When I first started, my store was mailing physical checks if you hadn't picked it up after a week. The Workday roll-out notices were accompanied by a notice that physical checks would no longer be mailed and strongly recommending that everyone sign up for direct deposit.

I'm sure your checks are waiting for you at whatever location they are kept in your store. And sign up for DD if you're not going to remember to pick it up in a timely manner, as checks can be considered void and unpayable after as little as 90 days. Your first (and maybe second) payroll after signing up for DD will still be a physical check. So remember to pick those up as well!

Check your paystub. It should indicate whether it was direct deposited, or Check.

If you just setup direct deposit, I heard it takes a bit for your first pay to get deposited. If it's a check, you will have to pick up your check from Clerical/TSC, Fitting Room, Guest Services on your respective paydate; ASANTS.

Check w/ HR nonetheless.
When I first started, my store was mailing physical checks if you hadn't picked it up after a week. The Workday roll-out notices were accompanied by a notice that physical checks would no longer be mailed and strongly recommending that everyone sign up for direct deposit.

I'm sure your checks are waiting for you at whatever location they are kept in your store. And sign up for DD if you're not going to remember to pick it up in a timely manner, as checks can be considered void and unpayable after as little as 90 days. Your first (and maybe second) payroll after signing up for DD will still be a physical check. So remember to pick those up as well!

By fluke, they still had them at GS. Whew! Am now enrolling in direct deposit (but will still get one more physical check this week). HR said they hadn't mailed them just yet. Thanks for the input! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back