Archived Payday--Veterans day

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who have payday this Friday, will we get our checks on Thursday bc of Veterans Day and banks being closed on Friday?

I do? That's why I asked....will it hit on Thursday or Friday.

Veterans Day is observed by the Fed on Saturday this year...most if not all banks will be open on Friday. They will be closed Saturday. Your pay should not be affected and should be delivered on Friday morning.

IMG_4450.PNG Actually no...and my bank is closed on Friday so that's why I'm wondering...

Friday. Checks are always delivered a day early. The question is why do you not have direct deposit?

This! Why people continue to pick up a paper check and then battle to get it deposited after work is beyond me. Let the company do the work for you and know that it's in there.

Also, if you aren't part of a credit union, join one. Join Target's if you have no other options, at least then the direct deposited check is there a day earlier (from what I understand). A credit union is a member-based, not fee-based financial institution. So many of the services are free.

I have direct deposit but I get the pay stub so that I can confirm the information on the check and make sure that there aren't any problems or mistakes.

I have direct deposit but I get the pay stub so that I can confirm the information on the check and make sure that there aren't any problems or mistakes.
paystub is on workbench so you dont need a physical copy.

I guess I'll just have to watch my online banking statement to see when it's supposed to release to my account.

Time to get my free burger at Red Robin!

I get mine from Applebees!
dude.gif

I guess I'll just have to watch my online banking statement to see when it's supposed to release to my account.
It should be in your account midnight Friday morning. But I think it drops a day earlier if you use Target's credit union.

Pay stubs are viewable on eHR Tuesday of your pay week.

It should be in your account midnight Friday morning. But I think it drops a day earlier if you use Target's credit union.

Yup. Well I guess it’s more like a day and a half-ish. I use TCU for my savings and it’s there at some point on Wednesday. My normal bank (usaa) I always get my direct deposit on Thursday though so idk how this holiday will effect op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back