Archived Pcard for new ETL’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....So many commenters in this thread who don’t have Pcards.

To answer OPs question: just because you’re an ETL does not mean you will have a Pcard. Who gets Pcards is at the STLs discretion (with the exception of PMT). If your STL makes you get a Pcard it will not impact your personal credit score.

My ETLs pcard their lunches.

How they/my STL gets away with that is beyond me. If I even look at my pcard for too long I get an audit email

My ETLs pcard their lunches.

How they/my STL gets away with that is beyond me. If I even look at my pcard for too long I get an audit email

Are regular TLs or a TM with them? That’s the only loophole I see get exploited because “recognition”. Thankfully mine aren’t that way.

On a side note, I do end up being the “grab lunch bitch” if I mention leaving the store to grab a bite. The perk to that is being able to clock back in and finish eating but no TL or Sr is safe from the “where ya goin?” conversation.

Are regular TLs or a TM with them? That’s the only loophole I see get exploited because “recognition”. Thankfully mine aren’t that way.

On a side note, I do end up being the “grab lunch bitch” if I mention leaving the store to grab a bite. The perk to that is being able to clock back in and finish eating but no TL or Sr is safe from the “where ya goin?” conversation.
Nope, ETLs only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back