Performance out

don't want to know how Plastic, Paper and Baby items can be missed.... most of the boxes have the product names on them.

I can see mixing up a RePack, from time to time.
all.look.same.
Not only that , but those boxes are bulky like for real , besides baby food and essentials I don’t know how can it be done . But it was

Him

@allnew2 I haven’t said anything about anything in AWHILE but I had to chime in to this conversation... You literally have to be blind to miss Babies!! No disrespect for anyone that has any disability, did this tm have a mental disability where they couldn’t comprehend you? To me that would be the only thing preventing me from carrying out duties for an inbound tm.. I doubt that I’m the only one in that assessment

happygoth

reshop till I drop
But @allnew2 and @commiecorvus isn't what you're discussing basically performancing someone out? Their performance is being addressed and ways to improve are discussed and/or implemented.

It's a great and noble idea to tweak a job to suit an individual's capabilities, but sometimes the requirements of the job make it impossible to accommodate all, and sometimes another position more suited to someone is not available. And of course, sometimes no matter what you do, the person is just not performing, whether intentionally or because they are just not suited for the position.

Employers set job requirements and hire people with the expectation that they will be able to execute said requirements. If they can't or won't, it is an employer's right to address the issue.

@allnew2 I haven’t said anything about anything in AWHILE but I had to chime in to this conversation... You literally have to be blind to miss Babies!! No disrespect for anyone that has any disability, did this tm have a mental disability where they couldn’t comprehend you? To me that would be the only thing preventing me from carrying out duties for an inbound tm.. I doubt that I’m the only one in that assessment
No issues that I was aware of . What I know is that he was a rockstar in flex fill for a while and then he asked the Etl at the time about changing to inbound something he really wanted from the beginning and since we were going overnight for q4 and not a lot of tm wanted to do it. So I found myself with a person who didn’t seem to either get it or wanted to get it. All the complains were that is to much .

But @allnew2 and @commiecorvus isn't what you're discussing basically performancing someone out? Their performance is being addressed and ways to improve are discussed and/or implemented.

It's a great and noble idea to tweak a job to suit an individual's capabilities, but sometimes the requirements of the job make it impossible to accommodate all, and sometimes another position more suited to someone is not available. And of course, sometimes no matter what you do, the person is just not performing, whether intentionally or because they are just not suited for the position.

Employers set job requirements and hire people with the expectation that they will be able to execute said requirements. If they can't or won't, it is an employer's right to address the issue.
Yes . However some Tl are out to performance someone out without actually giving a chance to improve .

Yes . However some Tl are out to performance someone out without actually giving a chance to improve .
Yes, and ETL’s, too! I’ve said it before, how can you expect someone to improve if you don’t explain to the TM where they need to improve and how they can improve. By telling a TM that their performance needs to improve or they will be fired is not a good management style.

Yes, and ETL’s, too! I’ve said it before, how can you expect someone to improve if you don’t explain to the TM where they need to improve and how they can improve. By telling a TM that their performance needs to improve or they will be fired is not a good management style.
It’s all about knowing the why’s behind of it so they can improve .

MrT

It’s all about knowing the why’s behind of it so they can improve .
I had a tm with severe adhd that was terrible at inbound amd gm but was pretty good in flex. We let them go for other reasons but overall not a bad person or employee but just couldnt manage to pay attention enough to do a good job in either position.

I had a tm with severe adhd that was terrible at inbound amd gm but was pretty good in flex. We let them go for other reasons but overall not a bad person or employee but just couldnt manage to pay attention enough to do a good job in either position.
Yeah it’s tough position

Planosss

User friendly.
If a TM lies to me or pushes like a monkey slinging its own feces around, they are dead to me.
I will do everything to make their lives so miserable they’ll beg to be fired.
I will help anyone improve , but I don’t tolerate liars and shit slinging monkeys.