Archived Perishable Ordering Issues with MyWork 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Super Target Produce TL here. Did/does anyone else have issues with the roll-out of MyWork 2.0 in regards to ordering? It has been a complete nightmare for me.

The first day MyWork 2.0 was released, it stopped working right as I was about to complete my ordering routines. I had to leave work and come back later that night to do the order. Then because not all the wires were connected with the release, the order wasn't transmitted to the FDC, so we got nothing on our Saturday truck except for the usually push of items I didn't need/want. Who wants to have fresh produce in stock on their busiest day anyways, right?

And now it seems to order and then think it didn't transmit, so it transmits the next day too resulting in double ordering and a VERY FULL BACKROOM! But it only does it sometimes and only with certain DPCIs. I haven't figured out a pattern yet, so I am not exactly sure what it is doing/trying to do. Anyone else struggling with this?

Yee, was sent info from food director saying how it’s wonky and to make sure to order earlier in the day since it’s all f’d up. It’s been giving the orders partially to the next time you order. We’ve been ordering before 12 everyday to help w it

Sometimes it’s there. Sometimes not. Sometimes greyed out.
So do the order early when it works.

As for my Monday order for Wednesday delivery I ordered at 7:30 pm it only went through around 11:40 pm so that did not come in yet , should come today Thursday.
I check the store order detail report to see when my order went through.

So do the order early when you can.

Last edited:
Anyone getting the red exclamation mark when trying to order now? I saw it a few times when 2.0 first came out, but now it is happening on almost everything I try to order.

Any fixes to this besides trying again and again and again?

Anyone getting the red exclamation mark when trying to order now? I saw it a few times when 2.0 first came out, but now it is happening on almost everything I try to order.

Any fixes to this besides trying again and again and again?
I had this problem yesterday, arround noon. It was processing very slow. Then around 9:30 pm , I tried again, and it was a breeze. Not sure if too many people using zebras at the same is causing the problem.

It was on workbench a slow down in the ordering system yesterday. They said to order as normal and would push extra bananas I used 2 my devices and got through it by 10 pm it was working a little faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back