Archived pfresh inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

consume

凸(-_-)凸
4 times a year. A lot of time in the freezer. No help from the store. Having to beg hr to add a closer because they can't possibly expect you to zone a large department with longer aisles then any other dept, plus count 3 coolers and a freezer. Am I missing anything?

I have learned (we have a large freezer, worked at 3 pfresh stores, much larger than the other 2) that using ear plug headphones help to stop the pain of the cold that you get to the ears when you have to inventory.. A large freezer.

I feel ya. -10 degrees is -10 degrees, regardless of how well you're protected. And for someone who's used to winters that never go below 55, I struggle in there. More power to you.

Yep. Every single time I'm the only one in market.. I'm so used to it after 4 years, I forward them the same damn email I get sent for it and ask that they make sure someone is also there to close.. I've had instances where they didn't give me one so I didn't give them a zone

Cant believe you close then start inventory by yourself.I'm the CTL and make sure I have a good closer in PF so the zone is easy to inventory.There's 3 of us doing inventory. I make sure were scheduled the hours and that backroom gets the coolers and freezer looking good prior to inventory. Never had a problem getting what I need at my store.

Cant believe you close then start inventory by yourself.I'm the CTL and make sure I have a good closer in PF so the zone is easy to inventory.There's 3 of us doing inventory. I make sure were scheduled the hours and that backroom gets the coolers and freezer looking good prior to inventory. Never had a problem getting what I need at my store.
My store is notorious for cutting hours where they don't see fit without looking into it. "A monday with a closing market leader and a TM? We can't have that..."
It's like pulling teeth that don't need to be pulled trying to argue with them.. Someone has to count while the other one zones.

..retail, not rocket science

I get a closer (always me cause it's my day) plus two or three others, including my ctl if possible. Everything is backstocked prior to backroom count by backroom tm and myself or the ctl.

They have my head if the zone isn't perfect though. Which is more frequent with the lazy kids I have these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back