Archived Pharmacy Innovations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercallafraga

Target RX Girly
Hey Team,

Are any of your pharmacies engaged in innovative (for Spot) practices that you're aware of? Such as diabetic screening, BP screening, etc?? I am curious to learned what has been tried and what's still working. I start in a couple weeks and am excited to see what I can do.

:excited:

Thanks!

AFAIK, the only pharmacies that do that type of testing are the "Target Clinics"....we will be starting a new ordering system soon, but I'm not real optimistic on how well it will work...

Based on how RedRX went, I don't think the Pharmacy Innovation team in HQ is any better than the rest of the store.

PDX may suck, but RedRX was worse.

According to my pharmacy team, RedRx had some good ideas, but the program itself was just awful. Their average fill time skyrocketed, insurance was a pain, all the new patient profiles, scripts filled tanked. They were staying an hour or two after they closed some days just to still not be caught up. We lost quite a few pharmacy guests due to RedRx.

RedRx is right up there with the infamous Summer 2010 (I think that's the year) software rollout that added casepack logic and backroom quantities. That rollout had some good ideas, but was an utter failure!

Based on how RedRX went, I don't think the Pharmacy Innovation team in HQ is any better than the rest of the store.

Oh, don't get me started on the "Pharmacy Innovation Team" and all of their "improvements".....I could go on quite a while about all of their "innovations" that are making things WORSE!!! :dash2:

Oh, don't get me started on the "Pharmacy Innovation Team" and all of their "improvements".....I could go on quite a while about all of their "innovations" that are making things WORSE!!! :dash2:

Scary!

Oh trust me. I know. I was the only person who was actually trained as a backup pharmacy tech out of two districts in a very large and busy metropolitan area. TWO DISTRICTS! Come pharmacy inventory time, I had three stores each trying to pull me for backup work in addition to my 40 hours as GSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back