Archived Immediate assistance needed in the clinic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Has anyone ever heard this before? ‘Immediate assistance needed in the clinic. LOD and AP please respond’. It went off literally every 5 seconds until the LOD cleared it. GSTL was told to check if it was a false alarm/accident and GSTL said no it wasnt, LOD was needed.

What does this mean? Does someone have like a deadly contagious disease or something?

Last edited:
It means RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!
Yeah, I knew it wasn’t something minor because when it is they normally just hit the additional assistance and it just comes over as ‘Additional cashiers to the clinic’ and then GSTL goes and answers their question.

Never been in a store with the clinic, but i'm guessing it usually means a serious medical emergency. Serious as in an ambulance needs to be called.

By clinic I assume they mean CVS pharmacy.

Some stores have optical too but that's not what I think of when I think of clinic.

By clinic I assume they mean CVS pharmacy.

Some stores have optical too but that's not what I think of when I think of clinic.
No, we have CVS Pharmacy, Target Optical, and Target Clinic which is basically like a MinuteClinic type of thing.

No store in my district has a clinic heck I dont think any of our stores even have optical :/ I would imagine its something serious that needs an ambulance or police response though

I have never heard of anything like that. We have CVS and Optical, and a little room right behind the pharmacy that they do flu shots or consultations in, but no clinic.
I actually think we were supposed to have a clinic at one point, but something about it fell through. I talked to one of the pharmacy techs, who said there's large room between them and Optical that's now used just for storage, nut before the CVS buyout had a bed in it.

• Someone fainted
  • Someone is having a serious medical emergency
  • A drug seeker is losing their shit and threatening people
  • They got or are getting robbed
  • Someone went over the barrier and is in HIPAA territory

Yeah we don't have a clinic.

Surprised clinic and optical didn't get sold to CVS tbh

I think the clinics did get taken over by CVS and they became "Minute clinics". CVS doesn't do optical that I know of, though.

...Does our team discount apply in Optical? Just curious, and hadn't thought to ask that until now.

I think the clinics did get taken over by CVS and they became "Minute clinics". CVS doesn't do optical that I know of, though.

...Does our team discount apply in Optical? Just curious, and hadn't thought to ask that until now.

I'm gonna say yes

My guess is no. It doesn't apply to CVS purchases, either.

My store has a minute clinic, optical, and pharmacy. We've gotten guest compliments about how they like being able to see the doctor and then shop afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back