Archived Photo: 7015 Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticSun

Former Front-End Guru
Staff member
Administrator
Have any other photo labs received 7015 printers for their 5x7 prints? I walked in on Sunday morning to see it just chilling in one of my cabinets.

Stat, I can't remember, are you wet or dry? We're still wet! We didn't get a whole new printer but we did get a new tray for the duplex printer for 5x7 flat greeting cards.

Stat, I can't remember, are you wet or dry? We're still wet! We didn't get a whole new printer but we did get a new tray for the duplex printer for 5x7 flat greeting cards.

We've been dry for just about under 3 years now, two of which I've been here. We have two cabinets for our APEX system. We have our main cabinet with (2) 7000 printers for 4x6 and (previously) 5x7 prints. It has the motorized tray which can hold 50 pics per/tray, 4 trays per printer. On top of that, we have our APEX computer. Next to it, we have another, smaller cabinet. On top of that, we have our DL2100 duplex with two trays. One holds greeting card stock, other holds calendar/book paper. That cabinet has a drawer where we keep a scanner, and under that there are two slide out shelves with front-dispensing trays. Our 8800 (8x10 prints) had just the standard grey printer tray. The upper slide out shelf was empty, until recently. They installed a 7015 printer just for 5x7 prints, and added the yellow holding tray for it. For whatever reason, they sent us the wrong one and we're waiting for a new part.

We're still wet as well and received the new tray for the duplex printer. Is everyone going to be switched to dry at some point?

No idea on the switch. We lost our film send-out last October.

What model duplex printer do you have? The DL2100?

Even though I don't do retail prints. I love my Noritsu D703 dry printer.

Not sure what duplex we have. I know that it has two trays, now three. One for photo book pages and calendars, one for 5x7 folded greeting cards, and the new one is for 5x7 flat greeting cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back