Archived Pick label

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I print a pick label?
Pick labels comes from dc. You can make a b-code my using a printer . Go to my work signs and labels - see all options and from there select which one - upc with date -upc with price and etc.

Did they finally fix that? I haven’t used it in a while.
It ends up coming out like

Code:
    Qty: 4
  |||||||||||
    2/21/18

Only thing I was sad about was that it says "Qty" and not "CSP" or whatever it used to, we had taught our SFS team to use that for prep labels, but if it says "Qty" you'll start having guests claim the casepack quantity should have been sent to them. :rolleyes:

It ends up coming out like

Code:
    Qty: 4
  |||||||||||
    2/21/18

Only thing I was sad about was that it says "Qty" and not "CSP" or whatever it used to, we had taught our SFS team to use that for prep labels, but if it says "Qty" you'll start having guests claim the casepack quantity should have been sent to them. :rolleyes:
How often do you guys use prep labels? I get made fun of for prepping, I can imagine if I start printing labels.

How often do you guys use prep labels? I get made fun of for prepping, I can imagine if I start printing labels.
If we actually prep the cart (which I try to get them to do), we use them whenever it's terminally inconvenient to try to have the tag facing out of the prep bag (like snow pants or the big flowy dresses and stuff), and on anything that we're bubble wrapping and covering the barcode. When it's busy, we usually take a second myDevice and leave it at the prep station with myWork up to shoot the prep labels. I really wish they'd add the label print to Pack and Ship, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back