Picking up a shift through MyTime

Hi, so I picked up a shift using MyTime. It says Checkout Advocate. Usually I’m in soft lines but I thought of how my schedule always says general merchandise which doesn’t only includes soft lines. Does checkout advocate solely mean cashier? Or could a person at guest services have put up that shift? Idk if I make sense but I guess I’m asking if checkout advocate on MyTime applies to more than one role like the way general merchandise does.

sure but if you're a style team member picking up a shift that says checkout advocate you are going to be a cashier. it's obviously different for front end team members who should be crosstrained across the workcenter
Okay thank you. I wanted the cashier shift since I already knew how to do it but was worried if It could have been a guest service shift because I never trained there.

I'm trying to educate my team members about myTime, but to be honest I haven't a clue what qualifies someone to see available shifts. I've had a few team members post shifts for the coming weeks, but neither I nor a few other team members can see those shifts they posted. We are all in the same workcenter.

Does anybody know if myTime prevents you from seeing a shift if you are already scheduled that day? Or if taking the shift would put you above 40 hours for that week?

I have no ETL, no HR TM, and no ETL-HR right now, so there's really nobody in my building who has these answers.

Back