Archived Pinwheel App?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it on the front end news awhile back but I never actually saw someone bring their smartphones in the checklanes with any of those coupons. I was looking it up shortly after I saw it the front end news and it said it was invite only:wacko: So it makes me wonder it is like the Google Plus of yesteryear?? LOL Has anyone actually seen them?

Last edited:
Yes it's mobile coupons but somehow it's connected to the facebook account ( at least that is how they explained it in front end news) and the web address is a target address and yet you have to be invited. Spot what are you up to?? LOL

Do you mean this app...
8-umbrella-wallpaper.jpg

Doh! You are correct it is Cartwheel not pinwheel I looked at it tonight and it is Cartwheel why did I think Pinwheel?? Doh!

It is Cartwheel and you don't need an invitation to join. Cartwell.target.com. It links to your facebook page and you get a mobile coupon which can be used for 10 items, like popcorn, pretzels, soft drinks at FA or clothing or about a billion other items. You get 5 or 10% off. Pretty exciting, eh? Getting 5% off a soda and announcing to all your FB friends that you drink soda at Target.

Trying to tie the sinister plots of Target (the real world Umbrella Corp.)

It is Cartwheel and you don't need an invitation to join. Cartwell.target.com. It links to your facebook page and you get a mobile coupon which can be used for 10 items, like popcorn, pretzels, soft drinks at FA or clothing or about a billion other items. You get 5 or 10% off. Pretty exciting, eh? Getting 5% off a soda and announcing to all your FB friends that you drink soda at Target.

You can change the setting so that if it shares, it's only visible to you. You can earn more spots in your cartwheel. Everyone starts with ten, then you unlock more as you earn "badges."

I finally did it on cell phone and it does remind of shopkick. I didn't find any worthwhile coupons as of yet but maybe in the future!

I used cartwheel today. I like it. I use shopkick, but when it has coupons they're not the ones I want. Cartwheel had 700ish coupons last I looked. More options, but finding the ones you want is a pain.

Bump.

Has anyone been having issues with Cartwheel lately? I only had a few guests tonight who used Cartwheel, but when I scanned their barcodes, nothing came off. I had to go back and manually adjust all the Cartwheel items (yes, I checked to make sure they were the correct items) as per the GSTL.

I am a cartwheel junkie. I scan almost everything that I put into my cart to see if it's on cartwheel. I have all but 2 badges. I need help. (But I have saved over $100 on things I'd have bought whether or not I had cartwheel!)

Bump.

Has anyone been having issues with Cartwheel lately? I only had a few guests tonight who used Cartwheel, but when I scanned their barcodes, nothing came off. I had to go back and manually adjust all the Cartwheel items (yes, I checked to make sure they were the correct items) as per the GSTL.

At my store the problem is getting Cartwheel to connect. Even when some guests are on the store wifi, it still, just won't work (and quite a few don't have the latest version which allows you to just see the barcode offline). I myself have never had problems, just kind of odd.

Instead of Cartwheel coming off with the amount listed on the transaction, it comes off after you hit total. Also, the order for scanning stuff doesn't matter anymore and you won't be prompted to do Cartwheel last. I double checked it on a purchase I made earlier today.

My purchase yesterday prompted for it at the end still.

I've had some I felt should have been higher, but figured I had something mucked on what I bought.

I need to upgrade apparently so I can have the barcode only!

Cartwheel is so cool! You can pair it with manufacturer's coupons AND Target coupons plus your TM and Redcard discounts! And if you don't have a smart phone, you can add stuff to your Cartwheel before you leave home and then print out the barcode to bring to the store. It works on clearance stuff too. I got some shirts for crazy cheap the other day because they were on clearance, I used my TM and Redcard discounts, and they were also on Cartwheel too!

At my store, you HAVE to do Cartwheel last or it screws up everything. If people have a coupon they want to use after you've scanned Cartwheel, you have to void everything and start over. It's a pain in the ass but luckily that hasn't happened to me very many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back