Placing Online Order for Guests

Is guest services able to place or assist a guest with placing an online order? I had a older guest looking for an item that I couldn't find on MyWork but was able to locate on the Target App on my Zebra. It said something about delivery being the only option available. I have her the DPCI for it and said I'm not 100% sure but I think guest services can help you order this product online if you would like. Really hoping I didn't send the guest up there only to be told they can't do it.

Is guest services able to place or assist a guest with placing an online order? I had a older guest looking for an item that I couldn't find on MyWork but was able to locate on the Target App on my Zebra. It said something about delivery being the only option available. I have her the DPCI for it and said I'm not 100% sure but I think guest services can help you order this product online if you would like. Really hoping I didn't send the guest up there only to be told they can't do it.
They should would mycheckout and also fitting room and electronics should have one too

PassinTime

Guest Advocate
I still think I’m missing something about linebusting with MCO. how is it any faster or better than just opening a lane? (Assuming it’s not like Black Friday and all the lanes are open)
My take is that you're giving "the appearance" that the lines have decreased because you're cherry picking off the guests that have just a few items and are paying with a card.

Also, you you can do a few guests and leave. On a register, you can get stuck for 20 minutes or more, easily.

Otherwise, I am having a hard time seeing the superiority of the MCO.

I still think I’m missing something about linebusting with MCO. how is it any faster or better than just opening a lane? (Assuming it’s not like Black Friday and all the lanes are open)
It’s great for the guest with 3 mychecheckout friendly items, who is paying with a card that they are 100% sure that they know the pin, and is kind and cooperative when the app crashes and you have to take them to a register. Super speedy

no nix nein

Queen of the Weekend Warriors
Make sure your store has working My Checkout Devices.

Mine doesn't and hasn't in at least 5 months.

Amanda Cantwell

Guest Service & Photo
It’s great for the guest with 3 mychecheckout friendly items, who is paying with a card that they are 100% sure that they know the pin, and is kind and cooperative when the app crashes and you have to take them to a register. Super speedy
This made me laugh lol
it takes 7-10 days, so it's standard shipping
I ordered something for a guest today and it was 2-day shipping.
Yeah it’s almost always 2 day for me too

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Make sure they have email
Check with leaders but most have no issue with you using their email. I’ve used mine before in a pinch, as long as the guest is okay with it and doesn’t need a receipt it doesn’t really matter