Placing Online Order for Guests

Is guest services able to place or assist a guest with placing an online order? I had a older guest looking for an item that I couldn't find on MyWork but was able to locate on the Target App on my Zebra. It said something about delivery being the only option available. I have her the DPCI for it and said I'm not 100% sure but I think guest services can help you order this product online if you would like. Really hoping I didn't send the guest up there only to be told they can't do it.

Is guest services able to place or assist a guest with placing an online order? I had a older guest looking for an item that I couldn't find on MyWork but was able to locate on the Target App on my Zebra. It said something about delivery being the only option available. I have her the DPCI for it and said I'm not 100% sure but I think guest services can help you order this product online if you would like. Really hoping I didn't send the guest up there only to be told they can't do it.
They should would mycheckout and also fitting room and electronics should have one too

I still think I’m missing something about linebusting with MCO. how is it any faster or better than just opening a lane? (Assuming it’s not like Black Friday and all the lanes are open)
My take is that you're giving "the appearance" that the lines have decreased because you're cherry picking off the guests that have just a few items and are paying with a card.

Also, you you can do a few guests and leave. On a register, you can get stuck for 20 minutes or more, easily.

Otherwise, I am having a hard time seeing the superiority of the MCO.

I still think I’m missing something about linebusting with MCO. how is it any faster or better than just opening a lane? (Assuming it’s not like Black Friday and all the lanes are open)
It’s great for the guest with 3 mychecheckout friendly items, who is paying with a card that they are 100% sure that they know the pin, and is kind and cooperative when the app crashes and you have to take them to a register. Super speedy

Make sure your store has working My Checkout Devices.

Mine doesn't and hasn't in at least 5 months.

It’s great for the guest with 3 mychecheckout friendly items, who is paying with a card that they are 100% sure that they know the pin, and is kind and cooperative when the app crashes and you have to take them to a register. Super speedy
This made me laugh lol
it takes 7-10 days, so it's standard shipping
I ordered something for a guest today and it was 2-day shipping.
Yeah it’s almost always 2 day for me too

You can order from the new price scanners. We don’t even really use the MyCheckous anymore, they’re pretty cumbersome compared to the price scanners. They work like an iPad and have an attached card reader. Much easier. Just take the guest to a price scanner if you have the new ones.

Make sure they have email
Check with leaders but most have no issue with you using their email. I’ve used mine before in a pinch, as long as the guest is okay with it and doesn’t need a receipt it doesn’t really matter

I have a question about this online ordering thing. I looked on the target app on the mydevice and it says unavailable to ship to your zip code, but I can see that a store nearby has it. Would the mycheckout be able to override that for the guest and ship it to their house even though they couldn't order it online themselves? I had a guest call in earlier today wondering if there was a way they could do that. I simply transferred them to guest services, But didn't follow up so that I would know for next time. Thanks for your help!

I have a question about this online ordering thing. I looked on the target app on the mydevice and it says unavailable to ship to your zip code, but I can see that a store nearby has it. Would the mycheckout be able to override that for the guest and ship it to their house even though they couldn't order it online themselves? I had a guest call in earlier today wondering if there was a way they could do that. I simply transferred them to guest services, But didn't follow up so that I would know for next time. Thanks for your help!

I was wondering about this also!

Back