Archived #Plaidurday & other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, only if you take mine! Considering she graduated in the same college as mine (UCLA) 8 years laters as me. :-/

She seriously wears the same pants and boots every time I see her.
My stl was behind me at my high school. Enough I never knew him.

I feel your pain.

I feel your pain.

I feel yours.

I don't know why, but I love female management. I just think females are more fair and just. And this is coming from a male; albeit a gay male.

I feel your pain.
Oh my holy wow that would be weird lol. I have an ETL who came in fresh out of college, all obsessed with high school still and wouldn't stop talking about his high school soccer days. He would ask every one who was young all about their high school experiences and stuff. Him and I were talking one day when he mentioned the year he graduated and what school he came from and how awesome he was at soccer. He was their "star player." I told him "oh! I played soccer too! I remember you guys that year! You lost to us and got second place in regional championships! :D"

Not sure how some of you can not know who your STL is. In my store, you just know by the way he takes charge. He was standing by the front lanes the other night and just by looking at him, you know that's the big boss.

so STL's are requiered to have a twitter? what??!!! how can i find my stl?
If you have your STL' full first and last name, you can browse through Twitter accounts with that. Also try hashtag your store number, district number, or group number.
#Txxxx
#Dxxx
#Gxxx

College grads? Several years? We have an STL that's 22 and has been there for two years and is still in school how does that even happen
You know STL is Store Team Lead right? Maybe he's a SENIOR team lead which is SrTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back