Archived Planogram NOT done, shift is over. Doesn't matter, CLOCK OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post completely hit it on the head! How do they even come up with these times? What pisses me off is to our face our TL will say she understand that the times aren't always right but yet be ready to write you up cuz you didn't finish. When you finish an 5 hrs pog in 3 hrs they say yeah those times are usually wrong but when it take 5 hours to do a pog they say is 3 it's a problem and you obviously aren't working fast enough. These 45 mins -2 hours 4x4 aren't counting into the hours nor is your breaks so if I'm scheduled 8 hrs you can't really give me a Plano that's supposed to take 8 hours. But you can't tell them that cuz they swear they know it all but they couldn't do it. The LODs at our store have set pogs for us (called themselves doing us a favor) we ended up having to go back over it. They didn't clean the shelves, the strips are part standard and some reverse, lips broken and label holders so yellow you can't even read the label. But hey what do I know I don't have a degree

The whole 4x4 process has set both my teams behind. We spent about 20 hours total one week doing them. I didn't finish about 20 hrs worth of workload that week. Now I am in a constant state of catch up but I have to keep doing 4x4's. I just keep getting further behind. :-/

The whole 4x4 process has set both my teams behind. We spent about 20 hours total one week doing them. I didn't finish about 20 hrs worth of workload that week. Now I am in a constant state of catch up but I have to keep doing 4x4's. I just keep getting further behind. :-/

LODS were doing 4x4s at our store since they started. Now all of a sudden they are having trouble keeping up with the 4x4 schedule and we will be doing them during our huddles from now on. Ugh.. I WILL be walking away after 10 minutes though

Yeah 4x4's they are given lip service at my store.. Fill out the form but just do what you can to make it look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back