Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
Yyuuuuupppp

We are getting the big full store remodel this spring and part of that..... is music :(

At least I get the nice grocery produce fixtures to make me feel better 😩

It’s a song that plays in my store and a verse is “ Just give it to me, give it to me give it to me” . It sounds like a males voice kinda soft

Anything besides the pop bullshit they play. How about you play music to fit the demo of people who actually come to spend money in the store, versus the kids who come to chew gum and steal earrings. 🙄

So basically you don't have an answer.

Maybe the demo of people already fits the music. Just because you hate it doesn't mean the guests do.

my target is in a mall, so yes, our store feels like being at hot topics or some chic trendy store. some of the songs are getting tiresome though. i started wearing earphones. i dont think managers mind as long as one ear is fine for listening to customers. also speakers in the bathrooms. so no more hearing people farting, pooping, or the sound of their piss hitting the toilet. still i wish they update the music.

So I've been hearing some 70's-80's sounding rock/disco song that I can't hear any of the lyrics to. I can only hear the chorus which is some chick going "Oooohh ooh i i i Oooohh ooh" and there's a dude singing some times too. Please help me out it's been eating at me for weeks.

Mine started playing music a few weeks back and before store open it plays nothing but annoying asf club remix sounding oontz oontz trash, but after 8 it's mostly tolerable/ignorable.

Might as well start contributing to this thread now.

Marry The Night: Lady Gaga

My Sharona: Knack

Hard To Handle: The Black Crows

Back