Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
I have a Shazam complication on the face of my Apple Watch. I just press one button and it identifies the song in the background, without distracting me from my work.

I've had several customers tell me that they're extremely thankful that we don't play music. They have children with autism and/or sensory disorders and it's very difficult for them to find a place where they can shop because the music in the store is overwhelming for these kids. I'm so engrossed in my work, I probably would hardly ever even notice the music if they played it. I'm all for no music if it helps make Target an easier place to shop👍👍👍

Captain of the Beach here: hot summer day how 'bout some Drifters, Jan and Dean, Beach Boys. The young bucks and buck-etts wouldn't recognize the good stuff, the old timers like us picking up their Ensure and Omeprazole would love it. Waddya say Mr. Kartman? Agree?

Behind the Wall of Sleep - The Smithereens

I'm amazed that whoever's in charge of the playlists managed to come up with this one.

Anyone know what the name of the song that starts with like the voice of a man literally saying 'be bah be bah be bebe be be bah' or something to that extent? I've only started hearing it recently like in the last two weeks but I can never get in good position where I can Shazam it.

I can't hear any other lyrics besides that part but it's pretty up beat and the guy saying 'be bah' sounds like the voice in the music for the opening Rugrats theme. It's just so weird and I'm dying to show my partner that song so they'll stop thinking I'm making it up.

Anyone know what the name of the song that starts with like the voice of a man literally saying 'be bah be bah be bebe be be bah' or something to that extent? I've only started hearing it recently like in the last two weeks but I can never get in good position where I can Shazam it.

I can't hear any other lyrics besides that part but it's pretty up beat and the guy saying 'be bah' sounds like the voice in the music for the opening Rugrats theme. It's just so weird and I'm dying to show my partner that song so they'll stop thinking I'm making it up.
Are you talking about The Chills- bee bah bee bah bee bo? I havent heard that one on our playlist.

I just think its funny we play Twentyone Piliots- stressed out at least once per shift.

I was able to Shazam the song I was looking for today! It's 'Default' by Django Django. I can finally lay this to rest haha

I was able to Shazam the song I was looking for today! It's 'Default' by Django Django. I can finally lay this to rest haha
Haven’t heard this in stores yet. I just looked it up and its... interesting. When it first started, I thought “I’m not so sure about this one”. But it grew on me.

Back