Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
Not sure what's going on at my store, I heard the same song get played 4 times during my shift, but I didn't hear anything else more than once. I can't tell you which song it is though, because it just sounds like unintelligible high pitched singing which makes it hard to look up.

Not sure what's going on at my store, I heard the same song get played 4 times during my shift, but I didn't hear anything else more than once. I can't tell you which song it is though, because it just sounds like unintelligible high pitched singing which makes it hard to look up.
Was it the one where they go "Meet me in the Middle? Losing your Mind... blah blah blah?" Target seems to really, really like that song for some reason.

No, it's a male singer. It has a lot of very drawn out words/syllables in it, but I really can't make out any of it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I don't know if that's @GRC's song but that played twice at my store. What is it with Target and playing songs that you can't fucking understand the lyrics to?

Also, that song **just** released.

This is the song:

It is Spot's theme for the Holiday TV spots. I couldn't tell it wasn't the original by Donna Summer. Nothing like late 1970s disco to put you in the Christmas spirit!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I don't know if that's @GRC's song but that played twice at my store. What is it with Target and playing songs that you can't fucking understand the lyrics to?

Also, that song **just** released.

This is the song:

Yeah he’s having issues with annunciation there...

Back