Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
I love how target basically said “google winter or Christmas and add these songs to the list.”

also Gerard way hazy shade of winter doesn’t make much sense for target. But hey lady Gaga’s family friendly Christmastree works well too.

Sorry to anyone that likes Elizabeth and the Catapult, whoever that is, but that song “You and Me” sounds like it’s from a cheesy 2000s rom-com.

Ariana Grande - Last Christmas
I hate this version. Can’t they just play the Wham! version? It’s a classic.

And I can’t be the only one upset that they play the Otis Redding version of “Merry Christmas Baby” and not the Bruce Springsteen version.

Anyone got this song name:

Song sung by a female voice

Some Lyrics: “all I know is”, “I give you everything I got”

I still prefer the Bruce Springsteen version of “Merry Christmas Baby”, but the Otis Redding one is growing on me.

Anyone else get a kick of target playing Lady Gaga’s Christmas Tree song? I don’t think they realize how inappropriate it actually is 😂

I **love** that song. It's so horribly written, so out of place, yet it's there.

I’m in Outback now and they’re playing “Beat Of Your Own Drum” song.

I mean no disrespect to Katie Herzig, but the video has just 15k views. Why are huge companies playing it?

I heard a bad remix of Talking Body and idk if anyone’s heard this new song, I feel Love??

At least The Middle and All the Ways were good catchy songs. I feel love is just painful to listen to, but there’s no music in our front end, especially not at GS (same at other stores??)

I heard a bad remix of Talking Body and idk if anyone’s heard this new song, I feel Love??

At least The Middle and All the Ways were good catchy songs. I feel love is just painful to listen to, but there’s no music in our front end, especially not at GS (same at other stores??)
GS is outside of the main shopping area, so they don’t have music. But we blast the music in the bathrooms, which I’m not a fan of.

But we blast the music in the bathrooms, which I’m not a fan of.
The bathrooms & the cafe area is where the music is loud; you can barely hear it in the rest of the store.
It's so loud in cafe that I can barely hear orders.

longggg shot, but does anyone know a song where one of the lines ends with a word that sounds like "theoretical" or "hypothetical" or something? it's sung by a woman, fast beat, processed/layered vocals, probably a rock song but I never manage to hear enough of it to be sure...

Back