Playing Music In Target?

Would You Want Music Playing In Target?

• Yaaaaaaaaas

Votes: 197 59.3%
  • Heck no

Votes: 135 40.7%

• Total voters
You know what song really annoys me? The one where they say “this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone,” a million times. It pisses me off.

You know what song really annoys me? The one where they say “this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone, this is for everyone,” a million times. It pisses me off.
ANY song that repeats anything a million times is annoying ! Can’t stand when it rings in your head after it’s over and you just can’t think PAST it !

Also do not like ANY music blasting so loud in the backroom that you have to walk 20 steps away before you can answer the walkie or else the entire salesfloor hears the music - yet it is allowed during business hours !?

ANY song that repeats anything a million times is annoying ! Can’t stand when it rings in your head after it’s over and you just can’t think PAST it !

Also do not like ANY music blasting so loud in the backroom that you have to walk 20 steps away before you can answer the walkie or else the entire salesfloor hears the music - yet it is allowed during business hours !?
We used to have music in the backroom, but it was blowing out the speakers and it was all distorted, so we stopped it

When this music bull first started there was one song that would repeat atleast once every hour. There wasn't even any lyrics to it. Just annoying vocalizations and moaning? I guess. At the end of it there's only one line. "I'm falling free falling free falling free." I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who complained about this because it's been months since I've heard it.

When this music bull first started there was one song that would repeat atleast once every hour. There wasn't even any lyrics to it. Just annoying vocalizations and moaning? I guess. At the end of it there's only one line. "I'm falling free falling free falling free." I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who complained about this because it's been months since I've heard it.
That would be everyone's favorite song, I Feel Love by Sam Smith. They used it in the holiday TV ads for Target so they decided to play it in the stores every hour.

That would be everyone's favorite song, I Feel Love by Sam Smith. They used it in the holiday TV ads for Target so they decided to play it in the stores every hour.
Literally, every hour, on the hour.

It seems they changed up the music, suddenly now there's a lot of late 2000s-early 2010s pop music.

Coldplay - Clocks
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck
Modest Mouse - Float On
Matt and Kim - Let's Go
Jessie J - Domino
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
Of Monsters and Men - Wars
Jay Sean - Do You Remember

It seems they changed up the music, suddenly now there's a lot of late 2000s-early 2010s pop music.

Coldplay - Clocks
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Florence + The Machine - Ship To Wreck
Modest Mouse - Float On
Matt and Kim - Let's Go
Jessie J - Domino
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Queen - Another One Bites the Dust
Of Monsters and Men - Wars
Jay Sean - Do You Remember
We've had these in the playlist at my store since our remodel a couple years ago.

We've had these in the playlist at my store since our remodel a couple years ago.
That's odd, do different stores get different playlists? I assumed they all used the same one.

Back